Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot Summer Fashions for the Professional Woman

We are in the heart of summer, and temperatures are soaring but we still have to go to work and play hard ball in the ‘ole boys’ (girls) club and look immaculate doing it but the few pennies left in your purse wouldn’t stretch that far. Well ladies, there are online boutiques out there that something for everybody.

If you are like me ... S A L E is my middle name and one of the most frequently used word in the English language ... my favourite. The ‘Sale’ rack is what I peruse first when I walk in to a clothing store and you do find gold nuggets on the ‘Sale’ rack.  In addition, if you want great designer clothing and accessories for less visit Designer Discount Club.


My Picks

  1. If you have to the leave the office to go into the sweltering heat outside then a coloured (I prefer white) cap sleeve top along with a black skirt would be perfect. I know what you’re thinking! That top is too casual for the office but if you dress it up with let’s say a long black beaded necklace and a bold gray or black opal cuff bracelet that would make all the difference in the world ... I dare you to try it!
  2. The cream Allison Parris crepe cropped blouse and brown Allison Parris silk wrap skirt is my second choice if you like playing it safe but with a wisp of edginess. For this ensemble, the least jewelry you wear, the better. Just a pair of ear-rings would do.
  3. I couldn’t resist it! I have to include the smoking dark gray Gala & Kardi tunic, which would go perfectly with white pants or skirt. Be aware however, this tunic has holes and you would want to avoid the colored bras. For the office or workplace a black or dark gray sleeveless tank (vest) top under this tunic would be more appropriate. To accessorize, a long white or black & white beaded necklace and matching ear-rings would complete the look.


Designer Discount Club carries a wide range of beautiful and exquisite clothing, as well as bold and unique pieces of jewelry at up to 70% off if you join the club now.  There is something to fit anyone’s pocket. All it calls for is a little imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment