Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CSI Miami 2.0.1.1

My fellow CSI Miami fans, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I read in an article recently that Adam Rodriguez is returning to CSI Miami for the 2011 season. If that is true ... yippy! yeah! I haven't been watching the 2010 season just because he wasn't on it.

Let's face it! They 'All Fall Down' and the show lost momentum simply because Adam wasn't on it, and it was good of the producers to wise-up early and get him back on the show. Eddie Cibrian is cute and all but I think he lost a little credibility due the infidelity scandal that surrounded him. David Caruso has his own unique brand of charisma and the 'ole faithfuls' hung in there because of him.

The 2011 season should be interesting. As I understand it, Eric Delko is returning full-time to the crime lab, but, as mole for the State Attorney's office ... huuumm!

Hello! Producers! More Alexx Woods (Kandi Alexander) sightings, please! Thanks! That I think should boost rates and heat up the evenings. What do you think my fellow Delko-freaks? Oops! Sorry! My fellow CSI Miami fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment